As a pleasant extension to your Family Escape, visit the different recreational areas as well as the numerous cultural attractions near the Camping des Aulnaies. In 2005, Saint-Jean-Port-Joli was name "Capitale Culturelle du Canada" !
The Camping des Aulnaies contribute to cultural events by being a sponsor for the COFEC To see main attractions :
- Parc des Trois-Bérêts (all year long exposition).
- In Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, one finds the oldest seignorial concession on the South Shore of the of the St-Lawrence, between Montmagny to Gaspé. The SEIGNEURIE DES AULNAIES has been scheduled as a "Heritage Fund".
- The cradle of world-famous wood carvers, Saint-Jean-Port-Joli pays tribute to its artisans at the MUSÉE DES ANCIENS CANADIENS. You can also visit the MUSÉE DE LA MOTO and the MUSÉE MARITIQUE DU QUÉBEC (L'Islet).. At La Pocatière, one can visit the permanent exposition of the "the rural parish around 1900" at the MUSÉE FRANÇOIS-PILOTE.
- Procurez-vous le meilleur vin local au WWW.VIGNOBLEDUFAUBOURG.COM
- LE CLUB DE GOLF TROIS-SAUMONS at St-Jean-Port-Joli.
- Le MUSÉE DE LA MÉMOIRE VIVANTE est un lieu animé par des gens comme vous.
- Cruises on the St. Lawrence River with Lachance family.
- On rainy days, the Camping des Aulnaies has scheduled indoor activities for its guests. However, you are welcome to visit the Port-Joli Bowling Centre in St-Jean-Port-Joli or the CINÉMA LE SCÉNARIO, in La Pocatière.
- In St-Jean-Port-Joli, spend the rest of a pleasant evening at LA ROCHE À VEILLON summer theater.(3 minutes from camping Aulnaies).
- Close to the Camping, you must see the nice craft candies shop WWW.LEMOULEASUCRE.COM
New private green road Cycling path easely from the campground.
Also, the Camping des Aulnaies offer more than 3 km of road for your bike trip, rollerblade or walk trip. The Camping des Aulnaies is a member of Bienvenue cycliste !